ATV Tires Needed

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by kfarm, Dec 20, 2010.

1. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

While in the woods Saturday filling out my tags I ran over something poking a hole in a rear tire and ruining it. At the time I was 2 miles away from camp with 2 big doe's on the back as well as my blind and other stuff. It was a heck of time getting back to camp.

So, I need 2 rear tires 25-10-12 for my Suzuki Eiger. Surly some one has taken off the OEM's and has them laying around for something better. I would really prefer to find some close around the Little Rock area.
    Thanks Carroll

2. barefootarkie

barefootarkie Well-Known Member

3. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Cabot Tire and Offroad has used fourwheeler tires ask for Nick

4. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info but I'd rather keep it closer to home with the cost of fuel it would cost me $100 just to go get them.

5. jwalker

Dang that thing is a gas hog

6. neckbone

neckbone Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Interco.com

You can get blemish super swamper tires for 20.00 bucks a piece new Berliner to your door!

7. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

Well may be not $100 but it takes me $60 to go to camp below Gurdon and back. Cabot would only be $40 I guess. I'll check out Interco.com.
    Thanks

8. I have a factory set of tires off of a polaris 2009 polaris rzr. If I sell them it would be the whole set. I would like 150 for them. If you are interested PM me.

9. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

That web site took me to a management consulting web site:head:

10. jwalker

11. google it and choose the that has Super Swampers in the description. lol.

12. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

Thanks guys I got it fixed and since got a set put on. Sorry I didn't close out the thread.