Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,138 Posts
I have one almost like that,I fabricated it from an old riding lawnmower cart.........put bigger aaxle and tires ......strenghtened it up some too

I see you use that Gas-axe for taking things apart too......bolts are real cheap

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one almost like that,I fabricated it from an old riding lawnmower cart.........put bigger aaxle and tires ......strenghtened it up some too

I see you use that Gas-axe for taking things apart too......bolts are real cheap
They need a little modification to make them work good.

Blue flame wrench is the bomb!!:biggrin:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
John ...........Relax..................:biggrin:

Hey john what do you think about the color ...........BLACK for the trailer???:fit:
I was wondering when we would get to that....since you ran out of red, I think black will most likely suffice..........oh, my wife walked by when I was looking at you picture[with the gas can and garage] and she made the comment that you need to clean up after each work session..........that's what I do now days....she said: "I'm tired of all your eyesores" so you better get straighten up before you get the same treatment:biggrin::razz:

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was wondering when we would get to that....since you ran out of red, I think black will most likely suffice..........oh, my wife walked by when I was looking at you picture[with the gas can and garage] and she made the comment that you need to clean up after each work session..........that's what I do now days....she said: "I'm tired of all your eyesores" so you better get straighten up before you get the same treatment:biggrin::razz:
I get the same thing from my wife. She just loves my projects:fit: but it's better than some hobbys and at least she knows what I am doing :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got the floor in .........still needs some paint.......flat BLACK!!

Gonna try and save the sides...........got alot of sanding and stripping.........test fit........

Another........

Gonna do the corners in angle and the top in angle......so basically just the metal on the sides will be used.

The gate needs a little love......

Bolt the sheet metal in to ease replacement in the future........:biggrin:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
I got the floor in .........still needs some paint.......flat BLACK!!

Gonna try and save the sides...........got alot of sanding and stripping.........test fit........

Another........

Gonna do the corners in angle and the top in angle......so basically just the metal on the sides will be used.

The gate needs a little love......

Bolt the sheet metal in to ease replacement in the future........:biggrin:
Flat black??? What about some rhino liner:confused:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.