Attic Pics!!!!!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by crazyminpinmax, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Ok here are the pics from the attic I took this morning.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

camden
    gotta luv that tech shield! BG12

4. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

If you've got any box fans try suspendign a couple or more about half way down up there and turning them on over night, or maybe for a couple days. The air moving in there might solve your problem. Box fans are cheap and don't use a whole lot of power. If it doesn't work then your really not out much more than a little time.

5. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

6. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

But you will this summer:thumb:

7. browning_gold_12

camden
    hey crazy, did ya'll put a vented rigecap on? i am assuming it is a shingle roof? BG12

8. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

I have heard the the best thing for the metal roofs is plywood, felt paper, and then just the metal.

I have heard of problems when people used the tech shield under the metal. I didn't realize that you had that. I would definietly put in some small attic fans on each end of my gable. You need to get better air movement in there to prevent that.

This is the type of attic fan that i am talkig about. They work very well and do not draw a lot of energy.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...d=10053&productId=100088166&categoryID=501795

9. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

BG12 he has a metal roof.

10. browning_gold_12

camden
    thanks, i finally found the other post:smack:, and he is a she:biggrin: BG12

11. Thanks for clearing that up!!!:wink:

12. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

You are correct...i didn't notice my typo. Sorry crazy!:smack:

13. No problem!! Sometimees I like to keep that secret on the downlow!! Seems people treat you differnt when they know your a "GIRL"!!!!

14. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

Crazy, are your turbines made my Lomanco in Jacksonville?

15. I have no clue why?? I believe they were purchased at McCoys.

16. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

If they are then you can call the engineer at Lomanco and ask him for some advise on methods for taking care of your problem. How hard would it be to find out? Call McCoys if you have the time.

17. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

I'll tell you what, call him anyway. The number is 982-6511, ask for Jim Houser. He's the engineer and helps with troubleshooting.

18. Buba Garrett

Buba Garrett Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

I would try Doug Rye- I have listened to him for years and he has a vast of knowledge but I understand he is very busy!

19. Doug Rye called me back right before lunch and told me that is sounded like our house just hasnt had time to "dry" out. He told me to keep an eye on it and call him back in a couple of days and let him know how it looks. He said I shouldnt worry that it should clear up on its own. Hopefully he is right!!