Arkansas Hunting banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Elite V37, muzzy broadheads
5,172 Posts
my opinion is to let Alpha have his own team and give him the same number of deer that a whole team has. If there is 6 people on a team then he gets the cumulative number of tags and critters that any other team has.

·
Registered
Elite V37, muzzy broadheads
5,172 Posts
You ain’t ate good till you ate one where you could roll it in egg and the milk you wipe off it’s lip then throw it in flour.
I killed a small one several several years back and the backstrap was cut it with a fork tender! wasn't much of it, but it was good!

·
Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,905 Posts
How do I word this? Why not go ahead and put him on a team. Allow all team members to log all animals they harvest with a bow, but still only allow the previous limits to count toward the team score, however, they would also have an individual score and crown the individual with the 2020 Stone Cold Killa title or something. Of course, all harvests must be legal and not exceed the state limits, except for deer killed in urban hunts (must show tag in picture) and of course, there are no bag limits on hogs. So, maybe Alpha is laying down a bunch of deer in urban hunts but maybe someone else is slaying the hogs. Should be interesting!

·
Super Moderator
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
How do I word this? Why not go ahead and put him on a team. Allow all team members to log all animals they harvest with a bow, but still only allow the previous limits to count toward the team score, however, they would also have an individual score and crown the individual with the 2020 Stone Cold Killa title or something. Of course, all harvests must be legal and not exceed the state limits, except for deer killed in urban hunts (must show tag in picture) and of course, there are no bag limits on hogs. So, maybe Alpha is laying down a bunch of deer in urban hunts but maybe someone else is slaying the hogs. Should be interesting!
not a bad idea! I was thinking about taking the limit off squirrels/coons etc, but hogs could work too. If more people are interested in that we can make it happen.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I think that's a great idea!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.