Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright @Alpha has requested to be put on a team by his self and compete against all of the teams. In order to be able to compete with everyone else I'm trying to decide on new limits for him, because capping him at 4 deer wont exactly be fair when a team of 8 people can kill 32 lol. So I'm asking for input on what would be fair numbers to limit him too. Obviously team sizes will depend on how many people sign up but teams are usually around 8 members. All of this is in good fun and there will be no prizes for the contest, just bragging rights.

·
Super Moderator
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He knew the limitations when he asked......however many members on each team....give him the same limits....4 man teams=16....he gets 16 too.....

Or ya could set team cap limits.....

I have no doubt he will beat most teams.....
Not a bad idea, what I have been thinking though is maybe make his limit half of a teams limit for deer, but not limit him on squirrels and such that are low point getters. If he wants to waste 20 arrows on squirrels that's on him lol

·
Super Moderator
9,786 Posts
Remind me to sign up for it this year since I'm back in God's Country.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I’d say let him have whatever the state limit is. And on animals on which there is no state limit let him have the same limit as the other teams, seeing the he is a team and should get the same opportunity as the other teams.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.