Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator-Outdoor Recreation
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us from Plainview FWB helped out with clean up at Atkins (Union Grove FWB Church). There was heavy damage at the Church but Lucky Landing, South of this location, had worse damage. It was good to see all the Volunteers out this morning.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Bird dog and thanks for taking time to help the folks in Atkins!

I pastor Sutton FWB Church outside of Pocahontas. Anything you know of that they need at Union Grove that we can supply or anything that we can do?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I went to the Gulf Coast in Miss. 3 weeks after Hurricane Katrina. Talk about an awesome sight. Imagine that damage stretched over the bottom 1/4 of an entire state. It is certainly something I will NEVER forget. Nothing can humble you like mother nature!

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was also a FWB Church from Morrilton present, and maybe other Churches also, I knew only a few of the people present.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Bird Dog, I copied your pictures from here to use in our powerpoint tomorrow at church. Hope you don't mind. I did give you credit by writing on one of the pictures "photos by Bird Dog"!

Thanks!

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bird Dog, I copied your pictures from here to use in our powerpoint tomorrow at church. Hope you don't mind. I did give you credit by writing on one of the pictures "photos by Bird Dog"!

Thanks!
:thumb:

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know....bikers:thumb: The bunch I used to ride with were good about cleaning up storm damage!:wink:
Yes, the ones I saw were sightseeing, but there could have been some I did not know were biker, that were lending a hand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts