ASU suing Miami

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by ARoutdoorman, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ARoutdoorman

ARoutdoorman Well-Known Member

Polywog likes this.
  2. whetstone

whetstone Well-Known Member Staff Member

Another reason for me to not like asu.

3. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Yeah, let em off. Give the "dreamers" citizenship. Let Hillary off. Geez.........Does a contract or the law not matter at all anymore?

4. juleo

juleo Well-Known Member

I don't care one way or the other for Miami or ASU. But it's outlined in the contract. I don't see how they could get out of paying.

5. tmeredith

But there was a hurricane brewing. Let's let em out of the agreement. It wouldn't be fair and I'd bet there are racial issues at play here. Nevermind that every other Florida team played their games that weekend.

6. tmeredith

I wonder if I called my electric company or phon e company or cable company and said I was refusing to pay my bill because I was worried about the weather if they would let me off the hook.

7. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    Good grief! Talk about no compassion!

I'm sure they'll get their money.

And I'm sure they'll have a heck of a time scheduling such opponents in the future.

8. tmeredith

You tickle the crap out of me sometimes buckrub! You'll fight for big oils right to screw over all of America to the point of putting us into a recession but then you want to let a college out of a legal contract that they willingly signed. I bet you donated some money to those kids who quit their jobs to sail around the world and then sunk their boat.

Junkman, N8HARNER, LEXI and 4 others like this.
  9. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    I bet you're insane. And I bet I'm more right than you are! LOL

Yeah, they have a contract. Yeah, they'll probably win it, because, you know, it's a CONTRACT after all.

And you already know how I feel about those kids, if you can read. I guess you didn't.

And I bet you would throw someone out of your rent house 1 hour after their rent was due if they were a starving veteran waiting on a paycheck from a new job!!!

I am done arguing with you..........about anything. You make no sense on any subject you argue on. I stopped once......and to my mistake, started again. No more. Go argue with someone else.

44 and nimrod389 like this.
  10. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

Awww come on now. Y'all hug it out.

11. mk1848

mk1848 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hate it when they argue and fight. They forget about us kids being right here having to hear the whole thing.

12. tmeredith

No, you just like to argue with me. If I said the sky is blue you would say I am wrong. No, I wouldn't kick somebody out of my rent house if they were one day late in the rent. I couldn't if I wanted too because there are laws that prevent that.
    We are talking about a business deal here between two colleges with deep pockets and who should be smart enough to not enter into an agreement they can't or wouldn't want to abide by. There is only one right here ,and it is clear, so you can't be "more right" than me. Miami agreed to the terms years ago, so now it's time to be a responsible adult and pay up. There is no reason they couldn't come to Jonesboro and play the game. I'm pretty sure I read where every other Florida team played their games that weekend.

N8HARNER, nimrod389 and brushcreek like this.
  13. curdog1

curdog1 Well-Known Member

It’s gonna be a little tense when T and I show up at buckrubs camper for the cardinals season opener.

14. ARKBRDHNTR

ARKBRDHNTR Well-Known Member

Especially if you don't have all that mail the post office never delivers to Buckrub and T shoots Roxy.

tmeredith likes this.
  15. juleo

juleo Well-Known Member

A lot of games in Florida that weekend were canceled or postponed. NFL game was moved until later in the season. Some of the college games were played earlier or moved to different dates. Florida State didn't even reschedule their game until November against ULM just so they could keep their bowl game streak alive.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...state-reschedule-2017-game-sun-belt-insurance

orangefeetdown likes this.
  16. paxcolt

paxcolt Well-Known Member

ASU went above & beyond to make it as convenient as possible for Miami to travel & make the game happen that weekend. A contract is a contract.

bayman1975 and brushcreek like this.
  17. tmeredith

I bet buckrub will spray me with the garden hose.

18. Onetrakd

Onetrakd Well-Known Member

Nwa
    Ol T acted like buckrub said something bad about his peacocks or something....

19. curdog1

curdog1 Well-Known Member

I apologized for all those amazon packages I sent back. He should have used the correct address.

T would love Ol Roxy more than his wife and kids after a long weekend with her. He’d throw that bobcat out and replace it with a coon.

20. tmeredith

Do y'all think I was too rough on buckrub? I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.