ASU malzahn to auburn?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Meathunter, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Meathunter

Meathunter Well-Known Member

Any truth to this? I sure would hate for him to go back.

2. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

I heard last night that Bobby Petrino was headed to Auburn.

3. dudeman

dudeman Well-Known Member

Bobby has that job no doubt. He's the best they can get and for a cheaper than usual price. Gonna hate playing bp . There's only one job gus will take and thats u of ark and I don't think he ll take it till he builds Astate up

4. Meathunter

Well it looks like he is going

5. jack03111969

jack03111969 Well-Known Member

it just went up on espn he is there new coach

6. mb1991

mb1991 Well-Known Member

ASU fans, don't worry about Gus, JLS is willing and waiting to step right into the job THIS WEEK. He will keep the team chemistry together and have the players ready for the bowl game! He will also bring in some dang good recruits in the next few years until he croaks!

plus ticket prices will be extremely cheap!

7. dudeman

Oh gov Beebe advised Jeff long to leave his along well I hope he's happy now

8. dudeman

His I mean Gus alone

9. Joe blow

Joe blow Well-Known Member

Gus has no character IMO. He stated from the beginning he was here for several years and wanted to build the program. He attacked reporters for questioning his character when they asked if he would leave and even said "you obviously don't know me if you think I am only here for a year." He stated he was a different kind of coach and was not in it for the money. I have lost all respect for him. Auburn is a terrible job and is going to lose bowl eligibility and scholarships for NCAA violations so if Malzahn isn't in it for the money then what is he in it for? I know auburn is an SEC school but it is going to take years to rebuild. I just don't understand if he isn't in it for the money why would he leave a good program on the rise for a program that is on the fall and is going to fall further before they get better. This tells me he has no character and lied from the day he got here.

10. Meathunter

This last part is very funny they give tickets away this year

11. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

That a :censored: lie, I don't recall ASU giving away tickets since the Joe Hollis era. Post one more post, criticizing or attacking ASU without merit, and I'm going to tear into your :censored:.

12. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

I doubt JLS would want to "step down" to the sunbelt conference, not after being a HEAD COACH in the SEC

13. JuniorPanic

JuniorPanic Member

LR
    I knew from the second he became Co-Offensive coor. For the Hogs that the man is a Snake. How are you not when the only reason you are coaching collegiate athletics is because you leveraged a 5* HS QB for a Job...

If he is such a good coach why is it that Auburn went 8-5 after after losing Cam Newton. They should been worse with the refs giving them the Miss St. And the cupcake the week before. And beat Virginia in a bowl game!!!

Gus Is always at the right place at the right time and then when things go to :censored: he passed the buck... At Arkansas he complained about not getting to call the plays but will take credit for the 8 game win streak mustain had. Then at Auburn once Cam left Gene didn't agree with his philosophies...

Gus should have success at Auburn not for his coaching abilities but the players they wil bring in. The NCAA will continue to hound them for violations and the Auburn Board of Regents KNOW that Gus will look he other way and say its Not My Fault...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
  14. Meathunter

a quick search for mayor issues an A-State athletics " code red" Alert . About the 8th paragraph said free tickets in it.

15. jeremy mullins

jeremy mullins Well-Known Member

Ya better watch out Meathunter.Gonna get that :censored: tore into.Ain't nothin makes me wanna tear into a :censored: more than someone talking about my favorie school or sports team.:flag:

16. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

You have the IQ of a tree frog if in anyway you/your interpretation of that, is giving away free tickets.

17. dogdoc

dogdoc Well-Known Member

Technically meat hunter would be correct for that particular day. It may be for a select group of individuals for a particular day... But it is "free admittance" I'd venture to guess the total number of eligible free admission people would go well into the thousands without extending too far from Jonesboro.

We all understand the reason for the argument. ASU fans want to say the free admittance is 100% for a good cause and the non-ASU folks would like to insinuate that it's simply an attempt to increase attendance. Let's all be honest and agree that it is a combination of the two. Win win for asu.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

18. Meathunter

Im ok with asu and i hope the get a good new coach im sorry your panties are in a bunch but if you need some free tickets to asu games and like country music turn your radio to 107.9 I dont know if they gave away tickets to every game but to most they did. Im sure they have a website that you can look it up on.

19. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

I don't hate the guy for bettering himself. I know if it were me and I could change my job for 2 or 3 times the money doing the same thing under better conditions with more financial backing I would take the better job. Auburn is a big time coaching job. I feel bad for ASUs loss and was excited that he came here. I didn't ever think he would stay long term.