Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arkie I had planned on doing some seroius scouting this weekend but all the rain Friday messed that up! I spent from 2am Friday until about 2 pm watching Lake Catherine flood- This picture is fvrom around 1 pm- the lake crested around 5 am Friday morning! I am standing in my back yard waiting on the lake to drop where I could get my boat back into the stall needless to say my scouting was shot!

·
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK the rake was for me to 'Feel" my way around my boat dock! I couldnt see it so I didnt want to take a dip!

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Looks like you had bigger problems on your hands than turkey birds.
Since I won't be hunting till Thursday morning, I reckon you've still got time to locate me a spot or two. :thumb:

·
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arkie- It dont look good- heard from a friend who also hunts around my Honey Hole-he said last Saturday it was like Grand Central Station- Hunters everywhere but also heard everywhere around Mt Ida was covered up I cam just imagine what Saturday will be like!

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Arkie- It dont look good- heard from a friend who also hunts around my Honey Hole-he said last Saturday it was like Grand Central Station- Hunters everywhere but also heard everywhere around Mt Ida was covered up I cam just imagine what Saturday will be like!
Buba, maybe we need to head up to Mt. Ida and put up a bunch of signs along the road advertising turkey hunting in Kansas so that maybe some of the folks will keep on heading North!

·
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is another shot O took Friday this boat and dock was attached about 5 miles up from me- it hung on a cable at the Dam 6 miles below me= the owner was able to retrieve- I was told 3 actually went over the dam! Now they calling for heavy rains again:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts