Arkansas Sportshow this weekend at Jonesboro

Discussion in 'Arkansas Deer Hunters Alliance' started by firehog, Jan 28, 2008.

1. firehog

firehog Well-Known Member

Guys and Gals, I want to invite you all to come by the ADHA booth at the Arkansas Sportshow this weekend. We will be located down by the deer scoring area, and come by and say hello and lets talk some deer stories. If your submitting a deer bring it by the booth first and let us see your buck, (always like looking at deer), and we will try to keep tabs on where it stands on scores. It gets hectic at times, but we will be online there and try keep folks posted if you let us know and we get some slack time. Also we will be selling tickets on a cool looking camo'ed ADHA muzzleloader as well. Don from Camo Solution's out of Ash Flat provided the camo and it looks awesome. I believe this is the one thats done in the fiber looking overlay on the barrel. Sweet looking gun.

Come on by and say hi, we'll be seeing you..

2. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member

I'll see ya there!

Everyone remember----if you bring a deer in to be scored, it cannot be picked up until after the awards ceremony, which normally begins at 4:00 Sunday.

3. firehog

firehog Well-Known Member

Look forward to seeing you there Full, got a feeling you guys are gonna be real busy this year. I hope the wall is loaded for ya. Do ya'll score B&C or buckmasters? And do you know if there is any speakers for the event this year?