Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
11,817 Posts
Poor, got to play with a gobble opening day morning but couldn’t seal the deal. Another morning I heard some excited purrs and probably drumming but didn’t see a feather. The last two or three trips not much of anything.

·
Registered
24,265 Posts
I've heard 3 turkeys gobble. One was a jake and the other 2 are dead. So I am going to say Awful, yet Fruitful.
Im in the same boat. I've only heard 3 birds that I could hunt and they are all dead. So very blessed, but a disappointing second half of season. Maybe I can end the season with another good hunt.

·
Premium Member
24,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in the same boat. I've only heard 3 birds that I could hunt and they are all dead. So very blessed, but a disappointing second half of season. Maybe I can end the season with another good hunt.
Can I Borrow a pick? Show BlackFoot what one looks like?

·
Premium Member
14,176 Posts
Huntings been hard and dealing with idiots even harder BUT camping and spending time with my son and meeting a few really good guys while camping has been good.. We've got issues with our turkeys that needs attention like 2 years ago and I'm not sure we don't have bigger issues with our fellow hunters.. Both are going to take hard answers to fix, not some knee jerk reaction with no validation.. With the powers that be, that scares me..

·
Registered
26,978 Posts
Huntings been hard and dealing with idiots even harder BUT camping and spending time with my son and meeting a few really good guys while camping has been good.. We've got issues with our turkeys that needs attention like 2 years ago and I'm not sure we don't have bigger issues with our fellow hunters.. Both are going to take hard answers to fix, not some knee jerk reaction with no validation.. With the powers that be, that scares me..
Agree for sure. Had a couple great mornings that should have been season enders but due to disrespectful/ignorant/self centered whatever you want to call them people that didn’t happen. Was in the game several times, but overall number of birds heard wasn’t great at all.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts