Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,555 Posts
My BIL has one and I've played with it a few times. It's fun, if you're cool with blowing countless rounds quick and willing to to torch an AR barrel.
The money you pay for one would be better spent on ammo & training to develop your ability to put rounds on target quickly & accurately, rather than using a piece of gear as a crutch to try to replace skills. Unless, like Mbpike said, you're just wanting one for the fun of it.

·
Premium Member
17,810 Posts
Learn to hold it just right on your hip and you can bump fire all day long. I'm not great at it but can make it happen.

Really gets people's attention at outdoor ranges

Other than fun, can't see any reason for a bump fire stock. And that gets to be expensive fun pretty dadgum quick.

·
Administrator
87,941 Posts
Have y'all seen the trigger system that fires once on the trigger pull and once when you let off the trigger..seems pretty cool.
Sounds like you are talking about the new $399 Binary Trigger:
[video=youtube;UVJHVqgXRVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVJHVqgXRVI[/video]

It does seem like it would be dangerous. Not quite sure how you stop shooting without dropping the mag out.
Just quit pulling the trigger.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.