Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24 inch HEAVY stainless fluted barrel, 1/8 twist, flat top with Simmons 6-24x50 Mil-Dot scope. Lower is Essential Arms, barrel is E.R. Shaw. Free float handgaurd. Rifle is like new. I shot 75rds or so through it to break in the barrel and its set in the safe since. Great predator rifle (what I had in mind) it is heavier than a carbine or 20inch rifle. Never like selling guns, but I would trade for a high-end 1911. Kimber, Les Bear, Wilson, etc.

I have no idea how to post pictures, but send me your email address and I'll send you all the pics you want....

Take care
Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm too old and fat to be much of a rogue..lol

I must be way-high, nobody has said much...lol....I did factor in some "haggle" room,,,thats the fun part of trading.....

Snyde, you ever get any more flack from that ol boy with all the splinters in his upper leg and belly?

BTW thanks for the kudos..........Get down here for hunting season and I'll buy dinner some evening.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.