Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 6 stripped ar-15 lowers today, and was looking for any extra ar-15 parts you guys might have laying around. Mainly looking for barrels, lower parts, hand rails, bolt or bolt carriers, pretty much anything with AR-15.

I am also looking for a good used 10/22 receiver. As long as the actual receiver is in good condition that would be great, it will be powder coated anyways.

Last is reloading equipment. .223, .243, .270, .308 dies, powder scales, single stage presses, please shoot me anything you are wanting to get rid of.

f909

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i got them at around 65$ thats including the FFL transfer fee. I figure it being election year, I want to start stalking up on this type of stuff. I would love to budget a .50BMG in!!

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He does FFL transfers on the side. Some guy ordered 10 AR-15 lowers back in october, and never came up with the funds for them. The FFL guy had 6 remaining, so I talked him down to $65 a piece. They are all CMMG lowers.

·
Administrator
89,103 Posts
Can't go wrong with that. I have a few spares, but for $65, I might pick up a couple more. I have a 10.3" CMMG upper that runs like a champ. I've seen good stuff on CMMG. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, so far they look real clean. I picked up a couple 16" Bushmaster barrels off of gunbroker earlier. I've been trying to find a nice 24" SS Bull barrel for a varmint rifle, but EVERYWHERE is out of stock and on backorder. As for the $65, it was too good of a deal to pass up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.