Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these rifles? I can’t find much about them. I’m wanting a semi auto 22 magnum to shoot squirrels and the occasional hog. A have an ar chambered in 22 already and was wondering if I could just change the lower in it without messing with anything else. Anyone have any experience?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I haven’t seen one but I’m sure someone is doing it.
The .22 mag is a troublesome cartridge when it comes to semi-autos. That’s a big part of the reason there aren’t more of them out there. I think CZ is about the only manufacturer that has figured out how to make one go bang every single time.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i have a CZ 512 .22 Mag. It is very accurate with three kinds of ammo that i've tried and so far has had no malfunctions after 250 shots. I love it. I wish i had picked one up years ago

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Now that’s a cool looking rig. Do u have one? I just need to be able to hit a hog about 50 yards away lol
yes I do. Have not tested accuracy yet. Honestly loaded a 30 round mag and emptied it fast as could pull the trigger. It was exciting. Been meaning to put a red dot or scope on it just haven’t got round to it

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I got mine for 500 I think. Didn’t know at time but had broke firing pin didn’t realize at the time. Firing pin shipped was like $10 though and took less than 10 minutes to change.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts