anything in zone 12

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by michale34, Dec 17, 2010.

1. michale34

michale34 Well-Known Member

Im thinking of going hunting in the morning I was wondering if anyone was seeing anything?

2. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I was seeing plenty of deer on my cameras about 1 week ago....now nada. I drug a new trail through the thicket where some pinoaks and postoaks are....I'm gonna move my feeder/camera station and see whats up.

3. Saw one this am,seven this afternoon when wind died down one buck six does.

4. been in zone 12 4 days saw 5 all am its alot slower than in years past

5. pd2

pd2 Well-Known Member

Zone 12

Like the dead sea last weekend. Big weather change might have caused that but we have had a slow season all year in Drew County.

6. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

7. 16section mafia

16section mafia Well-Known Member

drew county been very slow this yr!! worst yr we had in a looooong time! dunno for sure why but we have seen alot of hogs this yr more than ever so maybe that has alot to do with at our camp!!! but it aint just us its camps all around us thats not seeing alot.:head::shrug:

8. Hip

Hip Well-Known Member

i saw 5 tuesday, pops saw zero today. both afternoon hunts off the same stand

9. michale34

this is my first year on this new lease and I haven seen anything all year there is a lot of good signs I havent been since thanksgiving so Ill try this weekend

10. michale34

Im thinking if taking my 4 wheeler and makes some trails through the thickets to over close to the creek:head: it might help for the christmas hunt anyway . it sure cant hurt :biggrin:

11. Beardhunter

Beardhunter Well-Known Member

seein lots of does in Hope/Blevins area on my way home late afternoons. Haven't been able to get on stand in a while. Maybe tomorrow.

12. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

It's almost scary how bad the season has been in our part of Cleveland county. Glad I'm not a deer processor or taxidermist in this area this year. We've got a taxidermist in our camp that lives in White Hall and I was talking to him a couple weeks ago. He said that normally he's got 40+ deer in his shop by that time of year....this year, 14. No joke.

.270Win

13. lonwen99

lonwen99 Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Ar. Mo. line in zone 3 . worst season we have had in years.:head::flag:

14. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Made a fast trip from Camden to Fordice last night, saw one deer, a yearling, inside the city limits of Camden, about 2045 hrs..........and it was about a mile from the house...........I'm thinking they are moving mid day!!!

Normally on that stretch of highway, the deer are everywhere!!!

15. been fairly slow on our side of the county too. none of the other camps bordering us have had much luck either

16. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Got a call from a buddy that told me he saw a buck chasing a doe this afternoon. Seems a little late to me, but he's about as reliable as it gets.

17. michale34

I live at white hall and normaly I see a lot of deer at the country butcher but not this year.