Arkansas Hunting banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I’ve got a Winchester 3” 1300 that feels like it kicks that hard. It almost pumps itself when I shoot it.
Got one . Opens ta action up half way back . Not ta hardest kicker I got , though . Old A-5 (recoil spring)- 3" buckshot . It's got a good "hammering " to it. Old 1100 (gas) , lot lighter , but mo prone ta jamming.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Got one . Opens ta action up half way back . Not ta hardest kicker I got , though . Old A-5 (recoil spring)- 3" buckshot . It's got a good "hammering " to it. Old 1100 (gas) , lot lighter , but mo prone ta jamming.
What y'all need is a defibrillator. I've got one implanted in my chest, and when it goes off, it's like an 8-gauge shotgun!

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,786 Posts
Sweetheart, that's a WALL gun. It's supposed to be mounted on a stone wall, not a flimsy little saw horse!
Or a tripod! They mustve been taking a dare! I know I fired a 54 cal thompson center cap and ball about 20 times in a row at Camp Robinson in the days when they had Family weekends, and I was a lot younger...I was sore for a week after! She rode that recoil out like an experienced shooter!

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Or a tripod! They mustve been taking a dare! I know I fired a 54 cal thompson center cap and ball about 20 times in a row at Camp Robinson in the days when they had Family weekends, and I was a lot younger...I was sore for a week after! She rode that recoil out like an experienced shooter!
I expect it doesn't take many shots with that gun to become an experienced shooter. :)

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Here's a video of a co-worker shooting a boat mounted punt his father built...
You can catch a glimpse of me (gray goatee dude) helping him get it mounted in the boat.
I made that balloon "raft" for the tv show folks..

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
It was my finger on the trigger and my head alongside the action when this shot was recorded....
The other fellas were scairt.
:D
ha! One video calls it 11', the other calls it 13'.... If I recall correctly, his Pa hauled that around in an old Suburban... Gonna say it was 11' long.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts