Anyone use a vendetta range finder

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by brook3209, Dec 30, 2010.

1. brook3209

brook3209 Well-Known Member

Just got one for Christmas was wondering what yal thought about them.

2. pounder

pounder Well-Known Member

Vendetta

Setup is a little tricky, but once you get it setup, guessing yardage is over. except you gotta watch for leaves, twigs and small vines as they'll give you a false reading.

3. I have one and I absolutely love it. The hardest part is getting in set up. If you have someone help you it will go a lot faster. Just keep the laser on and check it out at 40 yards as well. If you get the laser dead on. You will never have to guess again. If you need help or pointers on setting it up PM me and I will do all I can to help you out. I can even give you my number so you can call me. I have set up 5 of them for myself and others. Its a great investment just like he said above watch out for leaves and small limbs they will throw you off. Congrats on the wonderfull investment.

4. brook3209

brook3209 Well-Known Member

I was wondering about if little stuff threw it off like limbs and stuff.

5. sure does, just the same as any range finder I have ever used. When you are setting it up and sighting it in remember that a SMALL adjustment moves the dot a lot especially at farther distances.

6. bayoubuckhunter

bayoubuckhunter Well-Known Member

wondering if you guys have considered just turning the laser on in place of your twenty yard pin in low light conditions:biggrin:

7. I've done that with armidillos, coons, etc. Only varmits at night around the house. I think the deer would see it before you got your shot off. I could be wrong. I have been many times before. But no I have never thought about using it for deer.