Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Exactly.
Saw some at the Walmart in Hope a few weeks ago. No one was at the counter or in the area so I went to automotive and she said she'd be right there to open the case. I waited 10 minutes and let my lack of patience get the best of me. I left.

·
Administrator
87,180 Posts
Exactly.
Saw some at the Walmart in Hope a few weeks ago. No one was at the counter or in the area so I went to automotive and she said she'd be right there to open the case. I waited 10 minutes and let my lack of patience get the best of me. I left.
I call the front desk while I’m standing at the sporting goods counter. If no one shows up in 4 or 5 minutes I’ll call again and tell them I’m still waiting.

·
Premium Member
7,993 Posts
I call the front desk while I’m standing at the sporting goods counter. If no one shows up in 4 or 5 minutes I’ll call again and tell them I’m still waiting.
Do you ask to speak with the manager?
I have picked up their phone in sporting goods and used the intercom. They were not amused.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.