Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the Crutchfield family squirrel hunt? Nice story, but why won't Austin face the camera?:biggrin:

This was in the sports section of the DemocratGazette.

hd

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
and the Crutchfield family squirrel hunt? Nice story, but why won't Austin face the camera?:biggrin:

This was in the sports section of the DemocratGazette.

hd
So the Reporter won't have to buy a new camera!!!!! :biggrin:

Believe me, he looked much better when he was younger....he could look at a mirror then :biggrin: but he turned out to be a good kid :up: And the rest of the Crutchfield bunch are good people too...I've been on their annual hunt before years ago, when I was married to Austins Momma's sister, and it was a good time!

·
Registered
71 Posts

Believe me, he looked much better when he was younger....he could look at a mirror then :biggrin: but he turned out to be a good kid :up: And the rest of the Crutchfield bunch are good people too...I've been on their annual hunt before years ago, when I was married to Austins Momma's sister, and it was a good time!
:fit::fit:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Read that too... Told my wife that I know this guy from Arkhunting.net. Can I call this a brush with greatness?

Nice story about a great family outting. Nothing like spending time with family and friends in front of a campfire and telling stories. We used to take trips like this down to the WR Refuge and camp out. Brings back some real good memories.

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Read that too... Told my wife that I know this guy from Arkhunting.net. Can I call this a brush with greatness?

Nice story about a great family outting. Nothing like spending time with family and friends in front of a campfire and telling stories. We used to take trips like this down to the WR Refuge and camp out. Brings back some real good memories.
Makes one wonder how much better this world would be if more folks took advantage of that Family time dont it!

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts

What the hail is the matter with y'all....Austin kooks Presidential compared to McCain or Nobama....not to mention y'all bunch of hoodlums!:fit: He's afraid one or more of his girlfriends will find him out!!:eek::razz::biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.