Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy I know is wanting to get rid of 40 boxes of Hornady 17 grain 17HMR ammo. He is wanting to sell it all in 1 lot at $10 per box. I want 20 boxes, I just really don't need 40 boxes. Just wanting to know if anyone would be interested in some of it at the $10 per box price. I can meet you in the Jonesboro or Cabot area. About the cheapest I've seen it is ~$13 per box, and I've seen it up to $18 per box. I guess I could ship it if you wanted it that way, but it would have to go UPS since USPS will not ship ammo.

Let me know, I'm just putting a feeler out.

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you need to back out, ryan, no problem. With the PM's I am getting, it will sell for sure.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I know you dont know me from the man on the moon.....but I can promise you I have NEVER had one of those!!

You just let me know the exact amount, who to send it to, where, and when! :thumb:

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
I'd be sick about not seeing this thread earlier if I had any way of getting HMR ammo from Cabot.
Of course the fact that I just recently bought 40 boxes of Mach 2 ammo does at least comfort me somewhat. :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts