Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,915 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me...
There's a good bit of bear seen early deer season over in Fulton...
Friend has a place up around Mammoth - he's always showing me pics of bear on his place. The last couple years he has been hot to get a pretty chocolate brown one that keeps showing up on his camera.

·
Premium Member
18,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't surprise me...
There's a good bit of bear seen early deer season over in Fulton...
Friend has a place up around Mammoth - he's always showing me pics of bear on his place. The last couple years he has been hot to get a pretty chocolate brown one that keeps showing up on his camera.
It wouldn't surprise me at all....I've seen neighbors pics of one....but it isn't a "regular" thing....but Fulton is getting Arkansas and Missouri bears I'm sure....

I'd love to experience a bow hunt for bear....the baiting seems the ticket....but I'm too lazy for that even if we had a huntable population

·
Registered
15,915 Posts
You need to drive around Howard E. more with your blade up and off the road...
Quit making that gawdawful rock scraping sound.
You would probably see a lot of bears.
LOL

·
Registered
15,915 Posts
Howard E. Alexander WMA....
Not far from you T... East of Hardy along the Spring River.
I had a good sized sow with 2 cubs walk out in front of me during a permit hunt several years ago....
I'm messing with Rem.... You'll rarely see them running the roads...

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
I had to buy a new timer slinger today because a bear stripped one of mine off a feeder in fulton county. Feeder destruction has become a regular thing where I hunt from bears. I hope they got the bear on our place. I am going to rebuild my feeder tomorrow. I would like it to survive till ML season starts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.