Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ruger, MKII, M77 in .223 Cal. I bought the gun thinking I would eventually get into varmit hunting or at the very least they use to be pretty cheap to shoot. Well .223 is not cheap anymore, I don't reload, and even if
I stalk up on bulk ammo it not my weapon of choice to defend against thugs.

I am seriously considering selling it and putting the money toward a new deer rifle, 7mm-08 or 308, or a couple of toys I have contemplated buying
a game camera and range finder.

The gun is what I would call in excellent condition. It has had about 100 rounds through it. It has the hingle floor plate for easy unloading without cycling every round through the barrel. It does not have a bull barrel,
I guess it would be considered a standard barrel and it doesn't have sights.

Before I start throwing out figures is anyone remotely interested in this gun.
I don't have to sell it but if your interested in getting a like new gun for
a less than new price this might be a good opportunity but I am not giving it away either.

Thanks for you time.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew that comment was coming sooner or later.

I can have pics tomorrow, hopefully.

Price:head: I called a place this am and this gun, new would cost a guy $769.00. I about choked. I don't want to give a guy a great deal and leave too much money on the table but I hate to set the price so high that no one is interested.

Tell you what, I will try to get pics and a haggling price by tomorrow.:whistle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.