Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new chevy truck, less than 200 miles. Might get it cheap if it has not already sold.

:thumb:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Oh man!

Could you imagine seeing that running down the road............ wait a minute...... ive seen some that werent far from it! On a serious note, I feel sorry for all those folks that are dealing with that wreckage right now!

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
You got to feel for them folks- I was up in Kansas City all week and all I heard about was Atkins- didnt know the state took such a huge hit!

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Hope they have insurance! The bad part is, they will more than likely be upside down on it even with the insurance check. :smack:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That's awful !!! My new truck is the same color. Kinda gives me the heebie Geebies. Those folks need our prayers .......lots of damage in lots of places....

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No! It is not mine. There are at least 25 more there and about half of them are worse than the one in the photograph. The entire Chevy Dealership was completely destroyed. Some of the lighter cars were blown 300 to 400 yards our of the dealers lot. Several of them were slammed up against the hospital. It's hard to believe more lives were not lost. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts