Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
We ain't never been out of Arkansas,...1st time to Wal-mart last year.Long ride in the buckboard.Dang mules don't like car or Diesel trucks.What is British Columbia?

No I've never been but I sure would like to. Looks like some beautiful country.lots of game to hunt too.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was in Prince George, BC on a work related trip 3 years ago. Prince George is about in the middle of the province, near the Alberta line. Prince George was surrounded by wilderness, and there was one hwy going north from there. Absolutely stunning country! I wouldn't hesitate to go back, even to work. I did get to talk to some of the local guys that I was working with there, and from what I gathered you can hunt Bear, Elk, Moose, Caribou, Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, and Blacktail Deer in BC. It looked like a hunters paradise to me, and oh yeah there was some snow! I hope you have a great time Selfbow, and take lots of pictures to share with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.