Anyone have Christmas this morning

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by johnf, Dec 24, 2010.

1. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

We've got 4 different Christmas's to go so we decided to open presents today. Had one huge box under the tree and another little one. I asked my wife if it was something I would want and she said, "Nope, it's something you'll need" Opened it up and there's an 800lb dolly in there. WTF? I opened the little box and it had a map to my next present. Followed the map to the neighbor's garage, he's got a nice boat. :up: Nope not it. She got me the big 24x24x12 blob target. Don't think I'll going to cut this thing in half like I did the 3d deer she got me last year. Bless it's heart.

Merry Christmas to all, probably won't be on here for a few days.

HO HO HO!

2. Merry Christmas John.. We get to open one present tonight after I get home from picking my son up.. I've been shaking them all to see which one gets opened first..:up:

3. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you John. You deserve a nice gift from Ole Saint Nick for all of your efforts on the house. I've been in your shoes working basically two jobs to get it done, but it'll pay off soon.

Ya'll be safe in your travels.

4. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Got the electrical and plumbing done yesterday. After seeing prices for insulators I'm going to insulate myself :eek: still looking for a drywall guy. The numbers I got on here don't have time to do it right now.

5. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

Merry Christmas John. Was it a Raggey Ann or what? 800 lb! That is one big dolly.

6. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Tony I think he is referring to a 2 wheler or a handtruck, I always grw up calling it a dolly to though:up:

All of my families Christmas begins tomorrow and Sunday:up:

Merry Christmas to all, and God Bless.

7. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

I know coon, I just couldn't help myself.

8. belliott

belliott Well-Known Member

I have my 2 middle boys for Christmas eve this year. They are 8 and 10 and we have an 18 year old and a 2 year old. We opened gifts this morning. I got the two middle boys Rossi 410/22 combo rifles. We went out and shot some and I took them out for a mid morning bushy tail hunt. They couldn't get any shots, but it was a goood time. We are going to Grandma's tonight and we will get in another hunt in the morning.

Merry Christmas

9. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

My wife and I had ours this morning/ this week. She bought me a Nikon 4-12x40 scope for my new rifle last month and I got her a new Northface jacket. Monday she got a new GMC Terrain and tuesday I got a new 4x4 GMC Sierra. This morning she got me a new pocket knife scince I lost mine a few weeks ago and I got her new necklace with a momma holding her baby on it, since we just had our first 7wks ago.

We are counting our blessings this year for sure, deff the best christmas so far for me. My little girl is the best present a man could ask for though.

Merry Christmas everybody!

10. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

:fit::fit: Ok.