Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn
3,644 Posts
Seems like an interesting idea. My concern would be the "reservation" part... How do they determine who gets to hunt a particular spot? What if a couple of us were members and chose the same property... How do they decide who gets to hunt it? What if I don't decide to go hunt until the lat minue (as I often do)? Am I then out of luck?

If a hunter ALWAYS plans his hunts in advance - then it might work out. I wonder if the idea is to fit those who have to take vacation to hunt, not for those of us who like to jut load and go whenever we get a morning or afternoon...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I used to be a member, I did get out, I think it is an awsome deal if you deer hunt, fish,and duck hunt, I only duck hunt here in arkansas and deer hunt in ohio, so it was not the biggest bang for my buck( I felt ) because I was doing it for strictly for duck hunting, I did shoot a fair number of ducks but felt i could due better just concentraring my money on duck hunting only. I never had a problem having a place to duck hunt just seemed that every time i went the ducks just did not like me.if I deer hunted a lot and duck hunted the rest of the seasonit would be the biggest bang for your buck.not to mention you can hunt public land in the morning and go to a field in the afternoon if you still have any energy left. it is like you own that land dfor the day. And when I joined they had afree trial for if you were not 100% satisifed you recived your lifetime membership fee back. which they did with no complaints. I would recommend this to anyone it was good doing bussiness with but i felt I was not using it to its full potetial.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.