Arkansas Hunting banner
281 - 300 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
If released correctly they will never return.
I might just tell the neighbors that I’m putting some coyote traps out because they are running all over the place and they should keep their dogs penned up for a while because I’ve noticed their mutts have been all over my place lately and would hate for them to get in a trap?

·
Premium Member
17,592 Posts
I might just tell the neighbors that I’m putting some coyote traps out because they are running all over the place and they should keep their dogs penned up for a while because I’ve noticed their mutts have been all over my place lately and would hate for them to get in a trap?
Yeah, I wouldn't tell them. Easier to let the dogs learn a lesson. Traps won't hurt them unless you are snaring. If you are problem will be solved immediately.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Picked up coyote #30 and another coon this morning. Got a few sets out on a new property that is covered with yote and cat tracks. Unfortunately today’s yote got shot and left. Made #2 with mange this year
I saw a coyote crossing a street in the middle of Conway last week that was so mangy that he didn’t have but maybe 25% of his fur. Running from yard to yard.

281 - 300 of 463 Posts