Anyone blow Zink calls

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by backstraps, Dec 26, 2010.

1. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

I'm an Echo guy but I have a lot of success with some of Zinks calls. I have a PH1 and a ph2. Everyone seems to like the ph2 better but I like the ph1. They are a little duckier than a lot of calls and lately the ducks have been responding. Anyone else use these?

2. jas870

jas870 Super Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

I use a ph2 some, but I've been using my Blackwater duck call mostly this year.

3. zpenter

zpenter Well-Known Member

no:up:

4. archeryman.501

archeryman.501 Well-Known Member

i am a echo timber man myself. have not ever blown a zink call. I have one bois d arc and one acrylic.

5. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

ive been blowing a meat hanger lately, and i luvey duvey it!!

6. duckman27

duckman27 New Member

i have a zink power hen 1 but it sticks very easily thats my only complaint sounds good though i also have a echo cocobola timber call thats a litte better as far as sticking is concerned. i also have a zink paralyzer in cocobola and its awsome

7. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

I've had TROUBLE with them sticking. DFB hasn't stuck yet:shrug:

8. Blyon

Blyon Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!:fit::fit::fit:

My thoughts exactly when I saw this!

9. crackshot82

crackshot82 Moderator<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner<br>2007 Pho Staff Member

Got one and love it!!

10. Blyon

Blyon Well-Known Member

Seriously, ANY duck call used properly will sit duckd in the hole! I have a dfb and an olt but i can promise one thing if they didn't give me the control and range of volume i want I'd be using some other call that did!

11. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

No doubt. I've been blowing RNT or Echo for about 25 years. However, recently discovered Zink and liked them. Good calls and just curious how many others blow them. The old man at Macks said they are one of the best sellers behind RNT. I didn't buy one from them but that's what he said.