Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
87,243 Posts
If you can legally buy it,then you should be able to legally convert a 10/22.its the same thing.

I know laws are laws.
You can legally do it. It's called manuffacturing a Short Barreled Rifle. File a Form 1 with the BATFE, send in $200, 2 photos, 2 fingerprint cards, a citizenship form and wait about 2 months. When you are approved, have at it.

·
Registered
11,289 Posts
My cousin has one but I've yet to get a chance to shoot it. He's had some fun with it though.
I know one member of this site that has one but he's away from his computer for a few days. Maybe he'll chime in when he makes it home.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I've been spending alot more time with my deuce-deuce's lately. I bought or built a little micro range just for them.

After what I have read about the Charger, it looks like it would be one serious "fun gun" to have!
I think it's a bit unwieldly for a squirrel gun, but it could probably fill the bill. But for a sure enough plinker... it looks too sweet!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.