Anybody getting....

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Whitetail Chaser, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Whitetail Chaser

Whitetail Chaser Well-Known Member

any wintry precipitation? My phone shows we are supposed to be getting sum but I haven't seen any. Wish it would maybe it would get these deer on there feet.

2. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Nothing here yet. Wind is up, that's it. I got corn out and found some bran on side of road yesterday. Gonna put it out about noon and go back and hunt this afternoon.

3. Whitetail Chaser

No sooner than I sent this it started sleeting. It got kinda windy before the sleet started falling.

4. woodsnwater

5. Whitetail Chaser

Little town south of Magnolia. About 6 miles north of Springhill Louisiana and 26 miles south of Magnolia. Its coming down real good now. It has snow mixed in with it. Still no deer. I guess they really are smarter than I am. Lol

6. woodsnwater

All I can say is: You are a lot tougher than me, I am sipping on coffee and got fireplace going, wearing my sweat pants and t-shirt. YOU THE MAN.:up: I'll go this afternoon, that's the only time I see deer here. Says my trail cam.

7. Whitetail Chaser

Well I'm zero for the season so far. I thought this would be my best chance at seeing atleast one. So far none. But the snow falling is a beautiful sight. Makes it all worth while.

8. woodsnwater

Your right. Nothing like hunting and having snow falling. When I duck hunted I use to love it when it snowed, same as bowhunting. Good luck.:up:

9. Whitetail Chaser

Thanks. I've always dreamed of killing one with it snowing. I guess we'll see.

10. hogdiggity

hogdiggity Well-Known Member

sleeting and snowing in Ashdown