Anybody get apocyclated yet? Role call!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by AR Thumper, Dec 21, 2012.

1. AR Thumper

AR Thumper Well-Known Member

Camden
    I realize the day ain't over yet but lets hear if you are O K! (some may want to wait till tomorrow):wink:BTW I'm O K!

2. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

So far so good.:up:

3. towhead

towhead Well-Known Member

I'm still not gonna relax, my State Farm calender ends on Dec 31 so it could still happen in 10 days.

4. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

5. Meathunter

Meathunter Well-Known Member

Oh no! !!! I still aint got apocyclated yet but yall boys be careful anyhow

6. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    I could have. I went to Walmart. So......I ain't really sure.

Question.......are the dead Mayans like, real mad, right about now???

7. dlfarley

dlfarley Well-Known Member

8. This has been the lamest last day of the world I've ever experienced.

9. In the Mayan rapture they all take off, but in the wrong direction. Hope they all wore their asbestos feathers. Sacrificing people interferes badly with being able to prophesy future events.

Everyone is seemingly sophisticated and advanced now. But truly they are just as superstitious and fearful as the savages that danced around and chiseled the bogus stone tablets.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  10. AR Thumper

Camden
    Is this all of us that is left???:head:

11. tracytqrc

tracytqrc Well-Known Member

I made it relatively unscathed. I would have checked in sooner, but I have been at wally world trying to find a new calander. The one I've got hanging in my office is only good for a few more days. I was confident in the potential of extending my existance with the purchase of a new calander( I selected the "Hello Kitty" calander this time). I know for a fact that I have no fewer then 50 more years to endure this life, because thats how many years I have left to pay on my house, besides that, the expiration date on my birth certificate is not till 2068.

12. I thought it had ended this morning, but it was only my CPAP machine that got unplugged when the wife got up to make coffee.:rolleyes:
    Like to have suffocated before I woke up.

13. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We are still here on the mountain.

14. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

Y'all can thank the jello company. They sent a full pallet of jello pudding to the Mayan temples for sacrifice to the gods. It had to work cause were all still here.

Jello pudding it even makes Mayan gods smile.

15. AR Thumper

Camden
    I'm Worried about Mr.C Anybody heard from him? He got my hat & Decal out before the 21st though!:biggrin:

16. GWHunter

GWHunter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I did but its crazy everything is still the same. Maybe they're just waiting for me to let down my guard. Only time will tell.

17. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

still good here!

Can't believe we made it through that. I do have some extra calendars that go past 21 Dec and even into 2013, if anyone needs one!!:rolleyes:

18. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I'm still here, just laying low waiting on any straggler zombies to show up.

19. I and immediate family are still here. However I must sat that there were some fairly zombie-ish folk in the office Friday, as well as some of my extended family, too.

TOmmy