Arkansas Hunting banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Don’t forget under the lid. Color could be ok now, but under the lid could be where your smell isn’t coming from

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ammonia will take the smell out of almost anything. Let it sit wash repeat and then leave it in the sun to air out for a while

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
He will have newspaper ink permanently stained in the cooler , dead grass all around where he rinsed the cooler with ammonia and bleach and not sure what's going to happen with the panther by odion but be ready it works 60% of the time every time :ROFLMAO: .

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,141 Posts
Laugh all you want you ol bird...... worked on appliances for 5 years, we salvaged a bunch of freezers, and refrigerators that people just dropped off in the parking lot that had quit, and had rotten meat in them.....above remedy works great.
Every fridge I ever de-stunk was with an onion sliced in half, afew days later the onion absorbed all the odor. Do the same with my coolers, and I laughed at all that work with newspapers, stories about joe schmo biden will damage the coils

·
Registered
27,548 Posts
Sigh. Don't nobody listen to me. VANILLA! Absolutely works. Or try all these non-working, off-the-wall, crappy ideas. OH, and just TRY and find a newspaper anymore! Geez. They're as scarce as chips for new trucks.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,141 Posts
Sigh. Don't nobody listen to me. VANILLA! Absolutely works. Or try all these non-working, off-the-wall, crappy ideas. OH, and just TRY and find a newspaper anymore! Geez. They're as scarce as chips for new trucks.
Try an onion one time!

·
Registered
89 Posts
just as some of the others have stated, coffee grounds or charcoal will take it out. Either cover the bottom liberally with the gorunds or charcoal, close it up and let it set for 5-6 days and you'll be odor free.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts