Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have an ozone generator that will absolutely destroy any odors in a room, vehicle, or wherever. You could put one inside of it or put it in a tote or something with it. I bet it'd work. Then you could use it on your hunting clothes to eliminate scent. They work great.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Try Awesome spray it’s at the dollar store believe it or not it’s truly awesome, it really cleans everything. The first thing it says it removes is blood so that’s gotta tell you something.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Had a chest freezer accidently get turned off by an electrician... don't know how long it was out, but long enough to turn everything in to a soup. Power washed it, soaked it in vinegar and baking soda. Then we put a layer of charcoal and news papers, alternating throughout. After about 2 weeks you couldn't tell anything was wrong with it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Arkansas Hunting mobile app

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Update- I added the rest of the jug of bleach to the water before I went to bed last night. It still had a pretty strong rotten shrimp odor when I opened it this morning. The wife ran out and got me some ammonia and baking soda, so I drained the bleach water at lunch and added the ammonia/baking soda. I’ll give that a day or 2.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts