Any pipe smokers?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by bogie, Dec 27, 2010.

1. bogie

bogie Well-Known Member

I have recently gotten into pipe smoking. I have never smoked anything at all in my 39 years here on this earth but have always been interested in the pipe.
    Was just wondering if there were other pipe smokers here.

BOGIE

2. Selfbow

Selfbow ...

Does a one-hitter qualify as a pipe? :biggrin:
    (That was for some of my older friends)

3. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

I've smoked pipes for quite a while. I have several pipes that I rotate out. I rarely smoke the same one twice in a week.

What tobacco are you smoking? I like the heavier English tobaccos. Squadron Leader, Early Morning Pipe, and Frog Morton are a few of my favorites.

4. bogie

bogie Well-Known Member

Gem....Right now I am smoking Lanes 1Q and BCA, along with Pipemeister. Its blended down at the PIPE AND TOBACCO STORE in little rock. Its a rum and fruit blend.

Gonna order some FROG MORTON ON THE TOWN, after the first. He had some down in little rock, but check this out. 50g was 28 dollars! YEAH! Online i can get 100g for 15bucks! Just got a free sample of Savannah, the day before christmas and I like it a lot.

Right now I have an Italian briar, and two Calabresi's. And i am saving up for an ERIK NORDING FREEHAND! I think ill beable to get that one pretty soon. I got two knives here done and waiting for them to be paid for then im getting the pipe and teh frog morton.