Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking thru some old pictures that my sis sent me and I came across a marriage license from my Great Grandfather where he married a Jefferies from Faulkner county and it was dated 7-25-1909! It stated my grandfather was from "Doebranch, Ar in Pulaski county. I lived in Ferndale as well as LR for allot of years and have never heard of a community called "Doebranch" Any of you ever heard of it?

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
I was looking thru some old pictures that my sis sent me and I came across a marriage license from my Great Grandfather where he married a Jefferies from Faulkner county and it was dated 7-25-1909! It stated my grandfather was from "Doebranch, Ar in Pulaski county. I lived in Ferndale as well as LR for allot of years and have never heard of a community called "Doebranch" Any of you ever heard of it?
Thought you might like this...

http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/dsp_historic_points_zoom.cfm/flat/ID=3486

here is a google pic of the post office.

·
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AA I have been there many many times never knew it was called doebranch! That is cool! I much appreciate you getting me on this!I sure wish in my youngers years I had asked a few more questions and wrote down some of the stuff my great grandpaprents taught and told me!:smack:

·
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Fellers the old county maps are cool too I checked out my lease down around new London- that was cool!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts