Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parrot, Do ya mind if I pick your brain some? I live 15 miles South of Ft Smith. Do you know of any fly shops, or store that sell fly tying material to amount to anything near Ft Smith? Any fly tying clubs?

What kind of flies do you tie mostly? What do you fish for mostly with your fly rod? I probsbly started tying and fly fishing about 30 years ago.

Ken

· Registered
40 Posts
DOnt mind a bit. You can hit up the Woodsman in Central mall next to Dillards. If you need tungsten beads, I can hook you up for cheap. I tie a lot of trout flies and warm water bream bugs and stuff of that nature. I do not do Deer hair at all I suck at it but I tie a lot of things. Not to many dry flies but I do tie a few. I like to tie midges and lots of small trout stuff. Right now I am in the middle of replacing san juan worms for my kid to use at Dry Run creek this summer and I like using the worms as well. Shoot me an email anytime at:

[email protected]

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fly tying/Fishing

DOnt mind a bit. You can hit up the Woodsman in Central mall next to Dillards. If you need tungsten beads, I can hook you up for cheap. I tie a lot of trout flies and warm water bream bugs and stuff of that nature. I do not do Deer hair at all I suck at it but I tie a lot of things. Not to many dry flies but I do tie a few. I like to tie midges and lots of small trout stuff. Right now I am in the middle of replacing san juan worms for my kid to use at Dry Run creek this summer and I like using the worms as well. Shoot me an email anytime at:

[email protected]
Sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.