Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
Anybody found any bream bedding up on the lake?
Yes I caught the fire out of the big ones 2 weekends ago. It was the first full moon in May. It happens every year. My brother and Dad caught over 40 big crappie and a ton of big bream over the past weekend. They caught the crappie in 45 minutes and then started on the bream. They are biting on Degray also.:up:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang TH I knew I should have called you before I went up, I looked for em alil between us and you on the north side but never really found anything to brag about- we did get into a few crappie but the bass fishing was slow caught allot but no real size to em! I dont like the lenght limit on the kentuckys that lake is full of em and that to me is the best eating!

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
Dang TH I knew I should have called you before I went up, I looked for em alil between us and you on the north side but never really found anything to brag about- we did get into a few crappie but the bass fishing was slow caught allot but no real size to em! I dont like the lenght limit on the kentuckys that lake is full of em and that to me is the best eating!
Call me next time and we will go. I will be trying them again this weekend for sure. I caught a few last night on your lake. I've about got the walleyes figured out.:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.