Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ya'll frown on a light trigger for hunting, but I'd wager that I have logged more mile carrying a rifle than 90% of you, I ain't never had an accidental discharge, ain't never shot nobody. My 45 ACP has a light trigger, its what you are used too. Besides, the two ounce triggers are not hunting rifles, they a paper killers...

·
Registered
11,264 Posts
Ya'll frown on a light trigger for hunting, but I'd wager that I have logged more mile carrying a rifle than 90% of you, I ain't never had an accidental discharge, ain't never shot nobody. My 45 ACP has a light trigger, its what you are used too. Besides, the two ounce triggers are not hunting rifles, they a paper killers...
Oh, I’m not frowning on it at all. I just don’t think I’m steady enough to hunt with anything lower than a pound and a half or so.
I’d probably have a lot of shot up trees and squirrels scared when I shot before I was ready. Lol

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.