Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, don’t think that’s gonna cut it for you so why don’t you let me have that one and find yourself a better one?

Seriously though, super nice and looks like a shooter to boot.
I bedded it which certainly helped, then I bought a new two stage trigger for it and sent the trigger to Mr. Neal Stepp of international shooters supply to re-cam the trigger and get it down to two ounces, that will help but killed the wallet. lol

·
Registered
11,264 Posts
I bedded it which certainly helped, then I bought a new two stage trigger for it and sent the trigger to Mr. Neal Stepp of international shooters supply to re-cam the trigger and get it down to two ounces, that will help but killed the wallet. lol
Two ounces?
No wonder you avoid shooting in the wind.
A decent breeze would make that thing go off! Lol

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
At that light it's not really a hunting trigger is it? I have one rifle with a single set trigger and would never hunt with it in the set position and I think it breaks at like 8 oz. 1.5-2.0 oz. is just a butterfly breath.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
At that light it's not really a hunting trigger is it? I have one rifle with a single set trigger and would never hunt with it in the set position and I think it breaks at like 8 oz. 1.5-2.0 oz. is just a butterfly breath.
My 54 sporter breaks at 10 ounces. I love it. It's a safe trigger, don't go off until you pull it.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, it will never be carried in the woods, I have others that I hunt with, if I ever do again, my sport now is tiny bug hole groups on paper, the safety will never be put on, but its pointed at the target before its loaded.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.