Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Well......if you blow up the photo, you see a dark figure to the right of the lighter one. They look to be in the same pose leg wise. My guess is some type camera speed issue or shutter issue. It's hard to tell. In the reflection or lighter area, it resembles a cat head but it too may be disfigured. My best guess is hog, taken in a poor lit area with a shutter speed problem. IDK. Much like the moths in flight pic you get in a V shape pattern.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
That lighter colored critter sure has a cat-like body, but after using the Picasa photo program, it's head looks more canine. The dark colored one is obviously a dog - most likely a pit bull - wearing either a radio collar or a neck-protection collar. It also appears the lighter colored animal is chewing on something. My best guess. Interesting anyway.

·
Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner
10,433 Posts
Are y'all being serious with the Hog guesses? Or just messing?

I don't see how anyone could even remotely think that was a hog.

·
Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
:head:uhhhhhhh......I'll take...What is a white dog & black dog for $200 please!:biggrin:

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
2 dogs, and if a guy on a sled shows up, you'll have 2 dogs and a mutha freaker, which is also known as Canadian Hunter which is good on ice and a lil sprite:up::fit:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts