Arkansas Hunting banner
3K views 64 replies 9 participants last post by  HANDGUNNER 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger. When its cool the starter works fine, but when the motor is hot it kinda misses. It will always finally start but it acts like its going out. On the speedometer it shows the picture of a wrench. The check engine light dont come on though. Any advice? Is the starter going out?

#5 ·
#19 ·
it's only 830, wife isn't ready for bed yet. :fit:

I'm suppose to be looking up how to remove a door panel on her tahoe. the window slipped down about an inch and won't go back up. don't tell her I'm on here! :fit:
Get her to help ya.......get her to pick up on the window, and then jam a screwdriver down in the crack!!! :idea: Worked for me when the motor went out on the g/f's car window!!:whistle:

If you're like me b, the manual is nowhere to be found when ya need it!!!:whistle:

#21 ·
Is it still under warranty?
I can alway use a lube job I guess. DM its out of Warranty I think. Ive changed the silenoid already too. When the motors cool it never does it. The fan runs alot too. Even if I jump across the coil when it starts doing it, it just clicks or makes a spinning sound like it aint engaging.

#26 ·
I can alway use a lube job I guess. DM its out of Warranty I think. Ive changed the silenoid already too. When the motors cool it never does it. The fan runs alot too. Even if I jump across the coil when it starts doing it, it just clicks or makes a spinning sound like it aint engaging.
Sounds like it might be the solenoid again,:head: but not a mechanic!!:biggrin:

As far as the fan running a lot....sounds like it's time to run a pressure washer thru the radiator really good:biggrin: works everytime with mine....also helps to check the fluid in the radiator!!!:whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.