Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
13,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger. When its cool the starter works fine, but when the motor is hot it kinda misses. It will always finally start but it acts like its going out. On the speedometer it shows the picture of a wrench. The check engine light dont come on though. Any advice? Is the starter going out?

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger. When its cool the starter works fine, but when the motor is hot it kinda misses. It will always finally start but it acts like its going out. On the speedometer it shows the picture of a wrench. The check engine light dont come on though. Any advice? Is the starter going out?
:whistle:

·
Registered
13,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
:fit: You think that will do it? What are you doing on this late tk?
it's only 830, wife isn't ready for bed yet. :fit:

I'm suppose to be looking up how to remove a door panel on her tahoe. the window slipped down about an inch and won't go back up. don't tell her I'm on here! :fit:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts

I'm suppose to be looking up how to remove a door panel on her tahoe. the window slipped down about an inch and won't go back up. don't tell her I'm on here! :fit:
Does it show a picture of the wrench on the window?

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
If it is showing a picture of a wrench...then something is not right!!!
The wrench just tells you you need to change the oil, they are preset at 25 hours i think, i always change them to every 50 hours after the first service, if there were something wrrong it would show check engine.

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
The wrench just tells you you need to change the oil, they are preset at 25 hours i think, i always change them to every 50 hours after the first service, if there were something wrrong it would show check engine.
sounds like B needs a lube job! :fit::fit::fit::fit:

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Is it still under warranty?

·
Registered
9,622 Posts

Get her to help ya.......get her to pick up on the window, and then jam a screwdriver down in the crack!!! :idea: Worked for me when the motor went out on the g/f's car window!!:whistle:

If you're like me b, the manual is nowhere to be found when ya need it!!!:whistle:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts