Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,528 Posts
Who is gonna buy a thermal for you uncle Jackie?
U..... Lol....Naw Rich.. Cuzz Talking about it...
We have a Ton of coyotes..Gotta do something..1Hr 20 min. drive trapping not an option... Running Dogs not an option..
Thermal is an option..
My UPS Delivery Person has been schooling me on them..
Putting one on a 22 Mag...

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
You won’t buy a $500 rifle, but you are gonna spend $5000 on a scope to shoot mangy wild dogs?
Pfffffft…..
Yeah. What's the brand name of that scope he pushes all the time...."Centerpoint"?? $500 would probably buy about 12 of those. Now, he's jumping into the "thousands $$$" range, for just a scope?? 😲o_O Those coyotes & coon's must be doing a lot of damage around his house....

·
Premium Member
33,528 Posts
Yeah. What's the brand name of that scope he pushes all the time...."Centerpoint"?? $500 would probably buy about 12 of those. Now, he's jumping into the "thousands $$$" range, for just a scope?? o_O Those coyotes & coon's must be doing a lot of damage around his house....
Pffffffffffffffcfffffffffffffffff!!!!!! Know a Guy..

·
Premium Member
29,427 Posts
I would want to see through the scope I was buying before I bought - if I had it to do all over again. I bought my thermal primarily to hog hunt with and I am OK with my setup after adjusting. But my thermal would really be limiting for coyote hunting

21 - 27 of 27 Posts