Arkansas Hunting banner

161 - 180 of 246 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,790 Posts
I was in a meeting yesterday afternoon with a guy that works in the industry. He said that ammo supplies are starting to catch up a little. He also said that they track the online auction sites and are seeing bid numbers and prices trending down. He said a month ago you might see 70 or 80 or more bids on an ammo item and now they are more trending to 10-20 bids and at lower prices. He said that unless Biden does something really stupid he’s hoping that we’ll see more relief over the next few months.
Damn, I was wanting to spend money on better optics, cheap ammo is hard to pass up.

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
I missed out on minimags at WM this weekend.
Was checking the stock carts to see if there was any ammo for them to put out and noticed the trash cart beside it had an empty minimag case.
Oh well, maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
14,080 Posts
Springdale Elm Springs Walmart had 12 and 20 guage bulk packs.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Allenn they must have let you check out two times or you brought your woman to get 3 of those boxes. We have a limit at our Walmart 3 boxes of ammo per person a day. They will only let you get 1- 800 round box total here per day!

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
It wasn’t Walmart, but I did see some 180gr .308 and some .223 for sale yesterday at reasonable prices.
I shoot 150gr in .308 and already have a box of .223 ammo, so I didn’t buy anything.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was in a meeting yesterday afternoon with a guy that works in the industry. He said that ammo supplies are starting to catch up a little. He also said that they track the online auction sites and are seeing bid numbers and prices trending down. He said a month ago you might see 70 or 80 or more bids on an ammo item and now they are more trending to 10-20 bids and at lower prices. He said that unless Biden does something really stupid he’s hoping that we’ll see more relief over the next few months.
Mr C I don't think it is UNLESS Biden does something really stupid but really a matter of when he does

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
Look what I fond tonight! I didn't even buy them. I should have gotten a lottery ticket! View attachment 302360
WM actually a few different calibers of rifle ammo this evening.
I picked up one Winchester 333 pack of .22 but they also had 30-30, 6.5 cm, 300mag and a few others.
The guy at the counter said their ammo shipments has picked back up.
Shotgun ammo selection still sucked, but I’m pretty good on that, all things considered.
WM in NLR actually had 60+ boxes of 20ga target ammo the other day.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was just in the WM at Shackleford Crossing in LR. They had the white box of Winchester 308 FMJ for $21 plus change. I could buy that junk from WM for a little over $10+ in 2019 and just two months ago for $15+. I guess prices are going up at WM too.

161 - 180 of 246 Posts