Arkansas Hunting banner

101 - 120 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
26,268 Posts
I wonder what percentage of those folks are resellers?? I bet I can guess pretty close..
I’d like to know as well, I bet you’re right. If I hadn’t needed to grab something fishing related and going through that area today I wouldn’t have made the trip. Don’t have to worry about any of mine getting resold. They went into the stash and will reside there until me or someone in my family decides to burn some powder.

·
Premium Member
13,934 Posts
I’d like to know as well, I bet you’re right. If I hadn’t needed to grab something fishing related and going through that area today I wouldn’t have made the trip. Don’t have to worry about any of mine getting resold. They went into the stash and will reside there until me or someone in my family decides to burn some powder.
LOL, I walk past the counter at Walmart not looking to buy anymore but catch myself staring at the folks in line like folks that rubber neck when they drive by a wreck.. I know a couple of pawn shops that have folks standing in line every time they put ammo out.. I'm stocked up and have been trying to help out a few folks if I find it on line at a decent price..

·
Registered
26,268 Posts
LOL, I walk past the counter at Walmart not looking to buy anymore but catch myself staring at the folks in line like folks that rubber neck when they drive by a wreck.. I know a couple of pawn shops that have folks standing in line every time they put ammo out.. I'm stocked up and have been trying to help out a few folks if I find it on line at a decent price..
I’m “good” on my calibers for now. Would like to have a little more .22(got caught with my pants down a bit, my own fault) but not in dire straights by any means. Buying it when I find it for a decent price but not in close to bad enough shape to pay crazy prices for it.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I’m stocking up on ammo for prospective AR builds in the future. My current build is an AR9...trying to decide if the next is a 556/223 or 308. Have ammo for each.

·
Registered
31,123 Posts
I guess nobody is taking the ole sks to the boogaloo.
Academy still had a pike of 762 just now.
Said it was left over from yesterday.
Had a few boxes of 22 rat shot and 35 as well.

·
Registered
26,268 Posts
I don’t care what anyone says about a free market or capitalism whatever, you are an A** hole if you are an ammo scalper. They are clearly the ones that will screw anybody over anything for a couple dollars.
No doubt. I was really surprised that there were as many as there were willing to do it on here, but I guess I shouldn’t be. People are the worst.

·
Registered
31,123 Posts
I actually have no problem with folks selling ammo for whatever another person is willing to pay.
Ammo is a luxury item at this point.
It was no secret that the dims had a very good chance at taking full control of government.
People should have pulled their heads out of their tv's and cell phones and prepared.
People should have known this would happen.
It really is their own fault they have no ammo.

Now if you want to talk about true a'holes look no further than big oil and big pharma.
Oil is the life blood of civilization. The price of it effects everything and everybody. What they were doing with oil prices a few years ago was criminal.
What the pharma companies are doing to people who need their drugs and insulin to survive is sinful, but in those cases many guys who complain about a ******* trying to make a couple bucks off some ammo would defend the actions of big oil and big pharma as capitalism.
They would argue that if you think the prices are too high you should do without oil or prescription drugs, or you should start your own fuel refinery or drug making facility.
Boggles my mind that those guys aren't telling folks to make their own ammo or do without.
Seems to me the guys selling the ammo are doing nothing the big guys aren't.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I actually have no problem with folks selling ammo for whatever another person is willing to pay.
Ammo is a luxury item at this point.
It was no secret that the dims had a very good chance at taking full control of government.
People should have pulled their heads out of their tv's and cell phones and prepared.
People should have known this would happen.
It really is their own fault they have no ammo.

Now if you want to talk about true a'holes look no further than big oil and big pharma.
Oil is the life blood of civilization. The price of it effects everything and everybody. What they were doing with oil prices a few years ago was criminal.
What the pharma companies are doing to people who need their drugs and insulin to survive is sinful, but in those cases many guys who complain about a *** trying to make a couple bucks off some ammo would defend the actions of big oil and big pharma as capitalism.
They would argue that if you think the prices are too high you should do without oil or prescription drugs, or you should start your own fuel refinery or drug making facility.
Boggles my mind that those guys aren't telling folks to make their own ammo or do without.
Seems to me the guys selling the ammo are doing nothing the big guys aren't.
The problem isn’t the scalpers, it’s the morons willing to buy the ammo for twice what it’s worth! If these guys would quit paying for it then the scalpers would stop.

101 - 120 of 177 Posts