Arkansas Hunting banner

321 - 340 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Academy Sports in NLR had quite a bit of 22lr, even had some 22 shotshells, some 17, the obligatory 450 bushmaster, and for the coup de gras, 308 Federal Match with 168 Sierra. Lots of 223 of various makes and models.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I scored a box of 22mag CCI for 11.99 at Jacksonville. They had a couple of boxes of federal 6.5 cm. Some shotgun stuff.

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
That's the good stuff right there. I prefer it over CCI if it's available. And 5.5 is pre covid pricing, so there's hope!
Have you shot any of the newer lots.
Loved the ammo originally but the last I shot was probably the worst ammo I’ve ever shot in terms of accuracy.
I’m scared to buy more.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Loved the ammo originally but the last I shot was probably the worst ammo I’ve ever shot in terms of accuracy.
I’m scared to buy more.
What I've been shooting recently was purchased a year ago. Haven't been able to find any since to buy.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I’m scared to buy more.
Yes, shot some new stuff. Less than 1/2” at 50 yds. Cci a little better, Eley best.

·
Premium Member
25,629 Posts
That I am, but when my groups from my CZ look like the groups that Jackie’s Anchitz-Merlin shoots, I have my doubts about the ammo.
Watch it Cuzz...These Guys can Shoot...Arkie,KKR, Grassy....they can shoot and shoot often...
Really Enjoy and Learned.. THANKS..

321 - 340 of 352 Posts