Arkansas Hunting banner

261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I went in Walmart in Kearney Nebraska on Saturday and the had 6-8 boxes of 12 ga Turkey loads, would have got a box or 2 but the was 3 1/2” and I ain’t quite into that punishment

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I worked sporting goods at wm back during the first .22 shortage. I can tell you that when I worked there the only time we got 2 boxes of anything was when it came two boxes to the case. I'm sure it is no different now.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I talked to our local sporting goods Walmart manager. He said that reason the cases was filled with scopes, binoculars and game cameras was so they won’t have empty space. What ammo they was getting has slowed down to a trickle again.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Academy Jonesboro today had several 100 plus boxes ammo on front counter I didn't get a look at it all but a glimpse showed 9mm. 243 22lr 3030 3006 6.5 and several others

·
Administrator
78,388 Posts
Parker Road Walmart in Jonesboro had quite a few of the Winchester 100 packs of 12 and 20 ga shells. #8 shot this afternoon. $23.xx per 100 pack.

·
Registered
32,126 Posts
Just left academy and they still had a pretty good pile of ammo.
Mini mags 12 per 100
5.56 119 per 200 rnds.
Had a bunch of 6.5
Several different handgun loads.

Dude said they had about 10 boxes each of 270 and 3006 this morning.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ft. Smith Academy had lots 22, buckshot, assorted rifle and shotgun ammo today. Prices are about 30% higher than I last paid. There wasn’t anything I was particularly interested in this time. It’s the most I’ve seen at once in a year so it’s a good sign.

·
Registered
32,126 Posts
Got a notification 1 hour ago from midway that they had 3006 corelokt in stock.
By the time I saw it they were sold out.
32 and change per box.
I was getting it from midway last summer for 19.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Stopped in Academy NLR on my way to Ft. Thompson's yesterday. Academy had several boxes of WInchester Deer Season 243 and 300 blackout. Looked to be about $30 plus tax a box. Plenty of all the usual odd calibers, as did Ft. Thompson. The Fort got a good shipment of Weatherby ammo in, apparently. No rifle powder left that I saw. They had the 7mm 140 grain TTSX barnes bullets for about $10 less than midway....$39 for 50...couple of cases in stock. Get this, I bought a box of WInchester #4 shot 2 3/4 high brass....hadn't seen that in ages. $20 though.... Don's had the same pistol and shotgun powder I've looked at scores of times. No primers anywhere.....

261 - 280 of 280 Posts