Arkansas Hunting banner

241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,245 Posts
In the last couple of weeks I have seen a lot of different calibers at different locations. A very random selection. The fact that any ammo is showing up boosts my spirits. But Its the very specific nature of hunting that is playing against my ammo search right now. My rifle really really likes a certain brand and grain. My experience tells me that a certain brand and grain have never failed me. So i'll keep looking...

Miketyson26 💯 💯 💯

·
Registered
10,380 Posts
The local WM finally went to a 3 box limit.
The guy at the counter told me they did that after one of the frequent buyers bought over $4k worth of ammo at one time, including every single turkey load and .22 bullet they got in.

·
Premium Member
24,376 Posts
The local WM finally went to a 3 box limit.
The guy at the counter told me they did that after one of the frequent buyers bought over $4k worth of ammo at one time, including every single turkey load and .22 bullet they got in.
3 Box limit..Each Check out.....Check out as many times ya want..

·
Registered
32,126 Posts
I was at walmart in paragould yesterday afternoon and the dude was unloading 2 boxes of shotgun shells.
I asked him if he had any 3006 or 270.
He said he hadn't seen any of those in a while except they got 2 boxes of 3006 friday.
2 20 count boxes.

·
Registered
10,380 Posts
I was at walmart in paragould yesterday afternoon and the dude was unloading 2 boxes of shotgun shells.
I asked him if he had any 3006 or 270.
He said he hadn't seen any of those in a while except they got 2 boxes of 3006 friday.
2 20 count boxes.
They actually had two cases is 30-06 at our Walmart a few weeks back.

241 - 260 of 280 Posts