Arkansas Hunting banner

181 - 200 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Walmart here in Monticello today actually had the best selection of ammo they have had in almost a year. It lasted for about 2 hours before most of it was gone. That includes a 3 box limit per person. I guess everyone was calling their cousins as quick as it sold out!

·
Registered
26,736 Posts
WM actually a few different calibers of rifle ammo this evening.
I picked up one Winchester 333 pack of .22 but they also had 30-30, 6.5 cm, 300mag and a few others.
The guy at the counter said their ammo shipments has picked back up.
Shotgun ammo selection still sucked, but I’m pretty good on that, all things considered.
WM in NLR actually had 60+ boxes of 20ga target ammo the other day.
I still haven’t been lucky enough to stumble up on a bulk pack. Got my one box limit of CCI 50 count this morning

·
Premium Member
26,805 Posts
I have been checking a lot of the big names, like midway, natchez, and half a dozen others for a specific caliber. I am a likely to check at 3 AM as 3 PM. None of these vendors have ever listed an in stock 6.5 grendel cartridge for sale. Are they not receiving a single box, are the employees or their buddies all carrying it home, or what is the deal. How do they not get a box of shells posted online. Most are not back ordering, so it is not all going out that way. I am seeing ammo a little more often at walmart, though.

·
Registered
31,875 Posts
I have been checking a lot of the big names, like midway, natchez, and half a dozen others for a specific caliber. I am a likely to check at 3 AM as 3 PM. None of these vendors have ever listed an in stock 6.5 grendel cartridge for sale. Are they not receiving a single box, are the employees or their buddies all carrying it home, or what is the deal. How do they not get a box of shells posted online. Most are not back ordering, so it is not all going out that way. I am seeing ammo a little more often at walmart, though.
I'm on several email when available lists for 270 30 06 and 22.
Only been notified by midway 3 times.
Been sold out before I could order.

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
I still haven’t been lucky enough to stumble up on a bulk pack. Got my one box limit of CCI 50 count this morning
Bulk packs are all I’ve found lately.
Since the first of the year I’ve picked up several 333 packs of Winchester and an 800 pack of federal.
I passed on buying some bulk M22.
The only non bulk I’ve purchased has been Eley and CCI purchased online.

·
Grand Member
11,626 Posts
I was at the Wally World in Clinton yesterday and they had 3 boxes of 12 gauge light load #8s, and that was it.

·
Premium Member
14,080 Posts
The scary walmart in Springdale has some 16 and 28 guage field loads. Several of each.

181 - 200 of 246 Posts